Benefit from an enthusiastic and motivated team that has real desire to exceed client’s previous estate agency experiences and guide those starting out. Modern technology is fantastic, however skills honed before the internet dominated, alongside passion for individual marketing, proactive communication and a wealth of experience, can make what may be a trying time, much smoother.
- A3 and A4 LED window displays in both Salisbury and Amesbury.
- Attention to detail and presentation with marketing: photos taken at the right time of the day to ensure the front and rear are at their best and internally, so the house is showcased.
- Accurate floorplan along with imaginative description and bullet points - ensuring your house looks and sounds the best it can.
- Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation and our own website – listings designed to stand out.
- One of our smart new sale boards - buyers still call from them or check the internet to learn more.
- All viewings accompanied, by trained sales people that are familiar with the property. Constructive feedback reported either the next working morning or presented weekly if preferred, until an offer is accepted - depending on your preference.
- Weekly emailed reports from the portals and accompanying telephone call to discuss the week gone by and plans for the week ahead.
- Skilled offer negotiation
- All offers fully qualified before submitting to ensure your time is not wasted.
- Senior experienced staff monitor all sales and report to all parties weekly. Good preparation and sales progression can lead to an earlier completion and less chance of falling through.
Above all, good communication is always important; a good many local owners change agents due to poor communication and lack of promised actions.
If unhappy with the efforts of a current agent because of their service or lack of alternate approach apart from reducing the price, speak to David who will almost always find improved marketing approaches and reasons why there has been little progress that can be corrected – we are not all the same!
Letting & Property Management
A no-nonsense and straightforward approach with the Landlords interests at heart, have been hallmarks of Joseph’s approach to letting properties during the last couple of decades.
His many clients have complete faith in how he and his team work for them. Most are impressed by how diligently their properties are managed, the prompt payments, local knowledge and how quickly their properties are rented out with vacant periods kept to a minimum!
There are no guarantees when you rent your property out, however knowing that the person responsible uses all their experience to take particular care with tenant selection, rather than just chasing commission, is why Hardings are so well received by the many clients Joseph has acted for over the years.
For peace of mind due to all the legal aspects involved, Joseph specialises on the legal side of lettings and has a full and in-depth knowledge and understanding of all the many rules and regulations surrounding the lettings industry, whether they are statutory, mandatory or moral.
- Showcased in our Salisbury and Amesbury Offices.
- Bespoke Owner Led In-Office Service - not a corporate merry-go-round.
- From Full Management Service to Tenant Find Only.
- Regular management visits and property condition reports.
- Rent Collection and Prompt Payment.
- Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation and Hardingsestates.
- Advice on all aspects of being a landlord.
- Advice on property investment and how to maximise income.
- Qualified and trusted maintenance contractors.
- Compare Hardings charges - then compare our service in person!
“Profit from your property – Let with HARDINGS”
Home Sales Agent
If you have heard about ‘internet only’ and ‘Hybrid’ estate agencies, mostly from national advertising campaigns, then you have probably remembered that they claim to be as effective as ‘high street’ agents, but for lower fees.
National research indicates what the very best high street agents already know, that even considering the lower fees on offer, owners pay more because of lower offers, it takes longer, and they experience more frustration due to the setup. The same as what usually happens when an agent deliberately overprices knowing they will be chasing a price reduction in a few weeks.
Unfortunately, owners who are not in the property industry cannot know that they are reliant on a ‘lucky’ buyer to match what the very best high street agents can do and make a worthwhile saving. Just like a ‘lucky’ buyer might agree to pay a deliberately overvalued price, which then must pass the surveyors mortgage valuation.
There is a lot more that goes into achieving the best result for an owner: marketing that stands out, building interest, conducting viewings, skilled offer negotiation, sale monitoring and experience to deal with any issues that arise and good communication – to achieve not only the best price, but smoother sales process that is quicker and has more chance of a successful conclusion.
We will always believe there is no better way than trusting ourselves, rather than relying on luck for all the stages highlighted above, however we also believe that with the right coaching and support that owners can have what is promised by ‘hybrid’ agents, whilst enjoying the support of a good knowledgeable experienced high street agent.
With that in mind we have created our ‘Home Sales Agent’ department that has fixed price supported sales bundles depending on what owners feel comfortable doing and what they want an experienced agent to do – such as negotiating offers. A ‘pick & mix’ that owners can choose to add any other service to as they progress depending on how their requirements change – or even switch to traditional agency. Broken down:
- Mandatory: Thorough coaching session of the whole sale process from start to completion, broken down with tips and the knowledge that comes from a lot of experience. Ideally face to face or if out of area, by phone. This will also include marketing quality levels required by Hardings, e.g. photography quality.
- Descriptions and particulars
- Portal and website inclusion – Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation, Hardingsestates
- Newspaper advertisements
- For sale board
- Process enquiries
- Conduct viewings
- Follow up viewings
- Weekly marketing review and regular updated approach
- Take, qualify and negotiate offers
- Coordinate and progress sale
Package prices available on request subject to requirements.
Planning & New Homes
Helping realise the potential of proposed building plots and advise on all aspects of home improvements:
- Free initial advice from hugely experienced Planning consultant
- From small extensions to conversions and new homes
- Wealth of ideas and experience
- Working closely with estate agent to ensure property is enhanced and gains in value
- Help to calculate all costs and ways to finance
We aim to help you make the most of your property or unrealised asset.