- Detached Bungalow with Flexible Family Size Accommodation and Commanding Views to the Front
- Thriving Bourne Valley Village under 4 Miles from Salisbury City Centre
- Landscaped Gardens and Terraces on all Sides
- Extended to over 1300 Square Feet of Well Balanced Reception Areas and Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms and Study Hall
- Four Double Size Bedrooms with Garden or Far Reaching Views
- Family Bathroom with separate Shower Cubicle and further Cloakroom WC
- Gas Fired Radiator Heating and UPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Garage with Driveway and Further Private Off-Road Parking
- Must be Viewed to be Fully Appreciated
"Beautiful views and fantastic family memories over more than 20 years", are the impressions you are left with after spending time with the present owner of this highly appealing detached single story property. A bungalow that has been a much loved family home and for an active retirement. All have marvelled at the countryside views to the front that provide a constantly changing backdrop throughout the year.
Views that this property was designed to enjoy; through wide picture windows from the 18ft dual aspect Sitting Room with fireplace, to the Dining Room and Kitchen, where you can stand at the sink and see for miles, the principle living areas all benefit. Even the gardens that surround the bungalow have numerous private areas from which to sit enjoy the location.
To provide comfortable flexible accommodation for all requirements, the current owner extended to the rear and the layout can easily have 4-5 reception areas and 3 double bedrooms, or 4-5 good bedrooms and 2-3 reception areas. Along with a light and modern fitted Kitchen with dual aspects to the front and rear, along with space for a breakfast table.
The gardens are another feature of the property that the owner is rightly proud of. When the sun is out, there is always a place to sit and enjoy it, with the main lawn area to the rear and paved terraces all having commanding views and privacy from the rear and sides.
There is a cornucopia of flowers, shrubs, bushes and trees, arranged in beds and borders. Raised produce beds along the rear have been left fallow this year due to the sale, however we are informed that they provide generous yields.
The garage has a driveway in front and there is further gravel based parking.
Winterbourne Earls and sister villages, have a general store post office, public houses, primary school and bus service. On the Eastern side of Salisbury there are good road links and choices of either Salisbury or Grateley mainline rail stations (London Waterloo).