- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached House with Private Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Hugely Flexible Purchase with Wide Frontage
- Pre Application for Detached House in Plot to the side
- Rare and Highly Sought After Investment Opportunity
- Two Garages with Twin Driveways
- Sitting Room, Conservatory, Stylish 17ft Kitchen Diner
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Downstairs WC
- Elevated Views over Trees and Amesbury to the Rear
- UPVC Gas Fired Radiator Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Call For More Information and to Arrange a Viewing
***RARE OPPORTUNITY - HOUSE & POTENTIAL BUILDING PLOT*** Hardings of Amesbury are excited to offer this appealing and well maintained house, with good size private Westerly facing rear garden and two garages with driveways AND the result of a Pre Application Planning submission that indicates approval will be granted for a detached two story, three bedroom house alongside!
The present owners had previously intended to be involved in the development, however they have decided to sell everything and let someone else benefit from the time and effort they have expended to date. Considering the excellent house they have, what similar properties nearby have sold for with off-road parking in front and how much a new house will cost to build and be worth when complete, the asking price can only be described as a bargain - certainly we cannot remember many better opportunities - considering the constant demand for building plots!
Whilst work is still to be done to gain full planning permission, that in itself adds more flexibility. The options are many and include someone buying to live in the house and use the garaging and parking, then possibly extending or building at a later date, or buying the house, gaining full planning permission and selling the plot, or buying and renting the house out while building on the plot. Living in the house and building next door before selling or moving into the new property and renting out or selling the original house, or even a family that wants to live next door to each other, but does not want to be in an annex.
Many many connotations and that is not to mention the location, which is off a residential side road, on the end of a row and not overlooked from the rear. There is a local Co-Op nearby and Amesbury Town Centre is at the bottom of the hill.
NB. The plans and proposals are not to scale and are to be used only as an impression and a representative of the property potential. Potential purchasers should check for themselves.