- Exceptional Individually Designed Detached Residence Within a Rural Village Setting
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens with South Westerly Aspects to the Rear
- Well Appointed Flexible Accommodation Arranged over 3119 Square Feet
- Sitting Room with Open Fireplace and Full Height Picture Windows having Sliding Doors to Rear Garden
- Impressive 23ft Dining Hall and Large Study
- Large Vaulted Ceiling Conservatory with Double Doors onto the Large Terrace
- Superbly Fitted Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room with Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Double Bedroom Suite with Large Bathroom and Separate Shower
- Large Master Bedroom with En-Suite and 3 Further Double Bedrooms
- Detached Double Width Garage with Electric Door and Driveway Parking for Several Vehicles
Hardings of Salisbury are delighted to present this impressive individual detached house of approximately 11 years, in the middle of a rural village close to Salisbury and convenient for commuting toward Southampton.
The present owners realised their dream when buying the land and then working closely with the designers to build a property that is full of carefully thought out features and benefits that should suit a wide variety of different purchasers requirements, complemented by the beautifully designed and established landscaped grounds that have a field at the rear and face in a South Westerly direction.
From the first impression when stepping into the vast dining hall, that was designed with a large family and entertaining in mind, to the central sitting room that has a wall of full height windows and doors overlooking the garden, to the large study which again enjoys garden aspects, conservatory that is large enough to be a family room, to the well appointed stylish kitchen with granite surfaces, walk-in pantry and separate utility room, to the ground floor bedroom suite with stunning en-suite bathroom that would not look out of place in a hotel; viewers are aware that this is a highly appealing home.
Upstairs, the first feature is the reception size landing that can have a variety of uses. The four bedrooms are all doubles, with the large master over looking the rear and having an en-suite as well.
Approached over a paved driveway, with large borders full of colourful flowers and shrubs, there is ample parking leading to the detached double width garage with up and over electric door. There is access to either side of the house to the rear garden, which as with the rest of the property, has been carefully designed to create an attractive environment, whilst also having areas for produce etc.
Alderbury is a thriving rural village just over 3 miles from the centre of Salisbury, on the south-eastern side, just off the A36 Southampton trunk road