- Handsome Modern Coach House in Sought After Archers Gate
- First Floor Maisonette with Good Size Well Planned Accommodation
- Tucked away from the Main Estate Roads, Close to the Start of the Development
- Benefitting from a Garage with Useful Storage Underneath
- 17ft Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Large Double Bedroom with Built-In Double Wardrobe
- Modern White Bathroom Suite with Fitted Shower Connection
- Gas Fired Radiator Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Recommended, There is No Chain
Hardings of Amesbury are delighted to present this good size coach house maisonette, in an attractively designed building at the start of the ever popular Archers Gate development. Coach houses are rare on developments and always sought after, due to the detached nature of the accommodation and that most usually have garage underneath, as this one does, along with a large useful under stair storage cupboard.
Benefiting from a modern open plan design and without neighbouring properties on any side or above, this is an easily maintainable property that is an excellent first purchase or for those wishing to have distinctive accommodation within convenient distance of local shops, including a large Co-Op and restaurant public house.
Amesbury Town Centre is a little over a mile away and offers a wide range of shops, services and social amenities, including supermarkets, schools, doctors, leisure opportunities and other facilities due to its hub position on the main A303 trunk road. The cathedral city of Salisbury with its mainline train station (London Waterloo 90 minutes), extensive shopping and leisure facilities is 9 miles to the south.