- Terrace Victorian House with River Aspects to the Rear
- In the Centre of Wilton at the end of a Short Side Road
- Refurbished and Improved by the Present Owner
- Walking Distance of North Street and the Shopping Areas
- 22ft Open Dual Aspect Lounge and Dining Room
- Stylish Re-Fitted Kitchen with Double UPVC French Doors to the Rear
- 2 Bedrooms, with the Master being a Large 13'8 x 11'1 Double
- Impressive Large Bathroom with a Separate Shower Cubicle and Bath
- UPVC Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
- Garden with Views over the River Wylye and Rear Access
Tucked away in a quaint setting only accessible by foot, this appealing older townhouse has a range of beneficial location features rarely found in many similar style properties. From the river to the rear and lack of cars to the front, to the convenience for both the shops and services in the heart of historic Wilton and the iconic Wilton Shopping Village.
The accommodation has been improved and modernised over the years and now offers light and open reception areas and and attractive kitchen, along with a bathroom the should impress most. To fully appreciate the location and accommodation behind the typical Victorian red brick exterior, an early internal inspection is recommended. The property is available without the complications of a chain.
Wilton is located approximately 3 miles to the West of the Cathedral City of Salisbury and is a tourist destination in its own right. The town has a wide range of local shops, services and amenities and the previously mentioned Shopping Centre. There is a weekly market in the square. The A36 and A30 trunk roads pass through the town and the mainline train station is on the Wilton side of Salisbury.