- Handsome End of Terrace Double Fronted Family House
- Light and Well Planned Accommodation with Generous Hallway and Landing
- Dual Aspect 20ft Sitting Room with Double French Doors to Garden
- Separate Dining Room, Stylish Fitted Kitchen and Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with Double Built-in Wardrobe and En-Suite
- Two Good Size Further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage with Driveway Parking
- Available with No Chain
A light and well planned double fronted, angled end of terrace family house, with garage and parking on the ever popular Archers Gate residential development.
A clever design with well spaced Entrance Hall and Landing, the dual aspect Sitting Room has double French doors to the rear garden, there is a separate Dining Room and attractive fitted kitchen. There is also a downstairs Cloakroom.
A large light landing leads to the master bedroom, which has built in floor to ceiling wardrobes and an en-suite with large built in shower cubicle, the other two bedrooms are a good size and there is a family bathroom.
There is a small walled front garden. The rear garden has a paved patio area, with the rest laid to easily maintainable gravel. The borders are high level brick walling and timber post and close panel fencing. An access gate leads to the garage in a block to the rear. Due to the position at the end of the row, the owners manage to park 2 small cars in front of theirs
Rushworth Row is part of the highly successful Archers Gate development on the Southern side of Amesbury. There are local amenities and a recently built primary school within walking distance, whilst the town centre with its everyday range of shops, supermarkets, services, restaurants and health facilities is approximately a mile away on foot.
Amesbury is on the main A303 trunk road. The cathedral city of Salisbury with its mainline train station (London Waterloo 90 minutes), extensive shopping and leisure facilities is 9 miles to the south.