- Recently Finished Semi-Detached House with Rural Countryside Views to the Front
- **HELP TO BUY and FORCES HELP TO BUY** Government Assistance Available
- **INCLUDES** Carpets, Porcelanosa Tiling, Timber Decking, Outside Lights, Power and Tap
- MAGNET KITCHEN with BUILT-IN: Induction Hob, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Full Height Fridge Freezer
- Feature 20ft Reception Room with Bi-Fold Doors onto Timber Decking
- Three Bedrooms; Master with En-Suite Shower Room and Country Views to Front
- Porcelanosa Cloakroom and Bathroom with Fitted Shower, both with Windows
- Good Size Lawned Rear Garden with High Level Timber Fenced Borders
- Brick Paved Driveway for at least Two Cars
- Available for Immediate Occupation, Viewing Recommended
Impressive brand new house packed full of a wide range of fixtures, fittings and the little extras rarely included in a new home asking price. Located in the countryside just North of Salisbury on a small close of similar style properties and ready for immediate occupation, to fully appreciate the accommodation and outside space, contact Hardings in Salisbury or Amesbury to arrange a viewing.
Designed and built to impress, with features and finishes that the new owners will enjoy. From the excellent appointed Kitchen, with everything most would want built in, to the finishes you are greeted by in the Bathrooms and Cloakroom, the oak finished doors with polished chrome door handles and the benefit of new UPVC double glazed windows, it does impress. That is without mentioning the feature of the property; the 20ft Reception Room, that has specific lighting for the dining area and eye catching bi-fold doors along the rear wall, that open onto the timber decked terrace and when open, provide a private aspect onto the garden that only they can.
At the start of the close, No. 4 has a brick paved driveway that has space for at least two cars and a level garden that affords a great deal of privacy from the rear. The views to the front over the smartly designed close and of the rural scene beyond, are a great feature of the location.
The house was built by Heatherdene Properties Ltd, a successful regional builder since 2002, with completed sites in Hampshire and surrounding areas. Having gained a reputation that has largely grown by word of mouth and recommendations, they always aim to complete properties to a high specification as if they were going to live there themselves!
Old Sarum is a village just to the North of Salisbury, with a local Co-Op general store and primary schooling. Salisbury offers the wide range of facilities expected from one of England's premier cathedral cities, including a mainline rail station that serves London Waterloo (approximately 90 minutes). To the North is the town of Amesbury, which sits on the major A303 trunk road.
Whilst most photography corresponds to the marketed property, some shots are from other similar plots on the site and are included for general illustration purposes only. All properties available on Sarum View are either 'left' or 'right' layouts, designed with the same measurements. Please contact the selling office for further information.