- Light and Well Planned Ground Floor Flat with Parking
- 24'8 Triple Aspect Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Two Bedrooms with Master having Built-in Double Wardrobe
- Bathroom with Window, Fitted Shower and Airing Cupboard
- Gas Fired radiator Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Available for 100% or Part Share Ownership
Hardings of Amesbury are delighted to present this ground floor apartment in an attractively designed building at the start of the ever popular Archers Gate development.
Benefiting from a modern open plan design and position in the building without neighbouring properties on any side, all principle rooms have windows and the fitted kitchen has built in oven, gas hob and fridge freezer. This is an easily maintainable flat that has been an excellent and much loved first home and is well suited to another first purchase (with or without shared ownership assistance), or for those wishing to have single story ground floor accommodation within convenient distance of local shops, including a large Co-Op and restaurant public house.
Amesbury Town Centre is a little over a mile away and offers a wide range of shops, services and social amenities, including supermarkets, schools, doctors, leisure opportunities and other facilities due to its hub position on the main A303 trunk road. The cathedral city of Salisbury with its mainline train station (London Waterloo 90 minutes), extensive shopping and leisure facilities is 9 miles to the south.