- Individually Designed Detached Bungalow with Rural Views to Front and Rear
- Part Owner of Pasture to the Rear Bordering an Attractive Stretch of the River Bourne
- 22ft Feature Reception with Wide 'Picture Window' Aspects to Front and Rear
- Dual Aspect Garden Room Extension to the Rear Providing Excellent Dining Space
- Westerly Facing Landscaped Rear Garden with Gate to Field and River Walk
- 15ft Galley Kitchen Opening to Dining Room
- Large 15ft Master Bedroom plus Double Built-in Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 with Built-in Wardrobe and Bedroom 3 with En-Suite
- Gas Fired Radiator Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Integral Garage and Parking for 3-4 cars
Hardings of Salisbury are delighted to present this highly appealing detached bungalow, in an enviable countryside location having part ownership of fields and river frontage to the rear.
Named after the chalk panda that was previously cut into the hill opposite, this bungalow has been a much loved home over the years, with the owners and their family feeling very fortunate to wake up to the sun coming in from the Laverstock Downs to the front and setting behind the river meadows to the rear, with large reception room capturing both outlooks. The privately owned walk along the river bank is a rare benefit that can be enjoyed at any time of the year. An internal inspection is recommended to fully appreciate what an individual and appealing home this is.
The accommodation has been extended to the rear to create the dining room and en-suite guest single bedroom. To further capitalise on the plot and position, there is scope to further enhance the property subject to the necessary permissions being attained.
On the edge of Laverstock, a village on the eastern side of Salisbury, this bungalow is a relatively level walk to the general store and the other community facilities. There is a regular bus service nearby that accesses Salisbury city centre. Salisbury has an extensive range of shops, services and amenities that attract people from far and wide, along with a mainline railway station (London Waterloo 90 minutes).