- Meticulously Refurbished Three Storey Townhouse
- City Centre Location Within the Ring Road
- Good Size Light and Flexible Accommodation
- Courtyard and Raised Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- 24'5" Dual Aspect Lounge Dining Room with Open Fireplace
- Beautifully Re-Fitted Kitchen with Separate Utility Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms, with Two Good Size Doubles
- Large Stylishly Re-Fitted Family Shower Room
- New Flooring, Doors and Decoration
- Gas Central Heating with New Combination Boiler and UPVC Double Glazing
Handsome Victorian red brick terrace house with accommodation that has been thoughtfully improved by the owner, giving enhanced spacious living areas with a high quality finish. Conveniently located in the city centre with immediate access to the many shops and amenities Salisbury has to offer. Due to a change of circumstances and a reluctant sale, there is now a great opportunity for others to be the first to enjoy this excellent home.
From the new front door and improved exterior, to the new carpet and freshly completed decoration, the first impression is impressive. A door from the Entrance Hall opens into the large dual aspect Double Reception, with open fireplace and double French doors to the courtyard. The Kitchen is another feature room of attractive modern floor and base level units with integrated appliances, further complimented by the separate Utility Cloakroom.
The Bedrooms and large Shower room are arranged over the first and second floors and provide two spacious doubles and a stylishly re-fitted Shower Room that the owner informs us he incorporated concealed plumbing and designed space for a bath should potential purchasers require one.
To the rear, the refurbishment continued and alongside the paved courtyard, there is a raised low maintenance garden that is not overlooked from the rear and provides an attractive environment for when the sun is out.
There is no onward chain.