- Well Maintained Modern Terrace House
- Extremely Popular Established Residential Estate
- Front Porch and Outside Store
- L Shaped Sitting Room with Space for Study Area
- Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room with Generous Dining Area
- Two Double Bedrooms, both with Built in Full Height Wardrobes
- Re-Fitted White Bathroom with Built-in Shower
- Gas Central Heating and Majority UPVC Double Glazing
- Two Designated Parking Spaces to the Front
- 30ft Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden with Private Access Path
Harvard Heights was built in the 1990's and was an extremely successful development, partly due to the attractive location in Harnham on the southern side of the city and partly because of how well the houses and layout were designed. Wilman Way is one of the best thought of roads, with the majority of the properties being handsome detached four bedroom houses.
Hardings of Salisbury are delighted to market this well maintained and presented house, that compared to many similar modern and newer properties, gives the impression of more spacious principal living areas and bedrooms. The feeling of extra space extends to the impressive rear garden that affords an unusually good level of privacy to the rear and has its own gated access path. The property is further complimented by a two parking space drive to the front. This is a home that will suit a variety of different purchasers requirements, from first time and the next larger purchase, to those wishing to downsize to an easily maintained house on a well thought of quiet estate. There is no onward chain, an early internal inspection is recommended.
On the South of the city and convenient for both the centre, hospital and countryside, Harnham has a range of local general stores, post office, public houses and primary school education. There are two notable walks into Salisbury either through the Cathedral Close or across the Town Path, that also comes out a short distance from the mainline railway station (London Waterloo 90 minutes). Salisbury has an extensive range of shops, services and amenities that attract people from far and wide.